- I earned an Order requiring the Defendants to pay me x dollars for my fees and costs. Do I need to submit a Judgment form too?
- What is the tort for filing a counterclaim against a frivolous lawsuit under, Arizona law?
- Can the Defendant in a civil court case demand more detail/evidence regarding Plaintiff complaint and disclosure documents?
Arizona Litigation Attorney
- We need help with an Injunction Against Harassment.
- Possible penalties for unintentional violation of copyright law?
- I took my car to MB for repairs and they seriously scratched my car. I have pics. Before and after, what can I do?
- When does the 30 day timer start for diversity jurisdiction in the instance of potential removal?
- What is a 100 day notice entered by the court in a civil proceeding?
- Is a party to a lawsuit allowed to file a response to a Non-Party’s filed objection to a subpoena duces tecum?
- Does an attorney have to file a notice of appearance to file a pleading on behalf of a party?
- My case is over a year old is it true that I am allowed to receive only one copy of my discovery?
Mesa Litigation Lawyer
- I was divorced in March of 2011, in the divorce decree I was to sign my rights to the house away. I forgot to do the quit claim.
- How to drop a defendant of my complaint?
- If a check is marked paid in full can I still be sued?
- Do I need to respond or answer if the defendants lawyer is asking the court to dismiss my case with prejudice?
Phoenix litigation lawyer